Welcome to BetterBirthLLC! We can't wait to help you have the best birth experience ever. Here are some steps you can take to get the ball rolling.
1) Set a free consultation appointment.
1. If you haven't already scheduled a free consultation with a midwife, now is the time. Call our office to schedule one. If you are planning to birth at the birthing center, be sure to mention you'd like a tour.
2. Prior to your appointment we'll need you to fill out a History Form. You can submit it securely online.
3. Prepare a list of questions for your appointment. It really helps to write them down so you don't forget them. We want you to feel completely comfortable and have all the information you need to have a great pregnancy and birth.
If you have already met with a midwife, you can schedule your first prenatal appointment instead of a free consultation. Just call our office at (801) 225-5668.
2) Decide which package you'd like.
4. If you need to ask some questions before you decide, that's just fine. We'll discuss them at your appointment or you can call or e-mail us.
5. Once you know what you want, complete a payment agreement. If you aren't sure about any item, you can always add it later. If you'd rather wait on the payment agreement until you come in, that's ok with us.
3) Come in for your appointment and let's get started!
6. For a map to our offices, click here.
7. There are several other forms we'll need from you. If you'd like to save some time, you can download them now, fill them out, and bring them to your appointment. If not, we'll just give them to you when we see you.